Before last year, I owned zero sweaters. That’s right. Zero. They were never a shopping priority while I lived in Arizona, but after deciding to move to New York, I started stocking up on thicker knits. Now that sweater weather is quickly approaching,* I can’t wait to start piling on the layers! I’m currently adoring this striped sweater from J.Crew Factory, which will pair perfectly with casual jeans and cool kicks.
1. J.Crew Factory Charley Sweater — $54.50
2. Gap 1969 Boyfriend Jeans — $69.95
3. Coach Legacy Penny Crossbody Bag — $198
4. Gap Suede Loafers — $39.95 (check stores for availability)
5. J.Crew Factory Charley Sweater — $54.50
6. Ray-Ban Oversized Wayfarers — $150
7. Keds x Madewell Geo Sneakers — $62
8. Madewell Skinny Skinny Ankle Jeans — $115
* To my AZ friends: Check back in November when this post will actually be relevant.