Last weekend, I stored away most of my bright summer pieces while pondering how I could continue to incorporate my favorite prints through the rest of the year. While my fall outfits will likely involve faux leather or leopard, floral prints will still stake a claim in this season’s wardrobe. The difference: I’m reaching for moodier florals in darker colors and edgier details. Check out a few of my favorite fall florals and let me know what you think of these transitional pieces.
1. TopShop Dark Flower Mini Dress
2. Hobo Zara Vintage Clutch
3. Juicy Couture Metallic Floral Blazer
4. J.Crew Etta Stud Heel Pump
5. Collective Concepts Floral Baseball Top
6. Kate Spade Flutter Floral iPhone 5 Case